- Age requirement: min. 16 as of date of registration
- Registration checklist: Original copy of IC / passport
Course Outline and Flow: 7-10 Weeks
Driver’s Education Curriculum Course (KPP01): 6 hours
- Theoretical session covers car maintenance, road and traffic laws, and JPJ test structure.
- Practical session covers Motorcycle maintenance, vehicle parts, and changing tyres.
- B2/B (any outstanding payment)
- B2D (RM900)
- Photo (RM10)
- Faulty IC or thumprint (RM15)
Computerised Traffic Law Test: 30 minutes
- Passing mark: Car license only (42/50) / Car and motorcycle license (56/70)
- Test structure
- Colour Blind Test**
- Numbers, Letters, and Colours Test**
- Section A (15 questions)
- Section B (25 questions)
- Section C (10 questions)
- Photo: RM10
- Retest fee: RM50
- *Test can only be taken after 5 working days of KPP01 completion. Candidates must contact nearest branch for test booking.
- **Failing the Colour Blind Test will automatically result in failing the entire test. Candidates are required to go to a hospital for colour-blindness testing. A doctor’s letter is required to certify that the candidate is not colour blind and is eligible to apply for a driving licence.
Obtain Learner's Driving License (LDL) upon passing test
- *For B2/BFull candidates, please call 019-240 6888 for class bookings.
- 2 roundabouts
- Crossing a narrow 1 foot bridge within 7 seconds
- Riding or zig zagging amongst a series of cones
- Emergency stop
- Checking signals, horns, hand brakes, foot brakes, front and rear brakes, and side mirror
- Using hand signals and mechanical signals
- Slowing down signals
- Placing the vehicle in either 1 stand or double stand
Qualifying Test at the Institute (QTI) pre-test
- Failure to attend test after booking a spot will incur the following penalties:
- B2/B: RM150
- *If candidate wobbles or falls during the test, this will result in an automatic fail.
Obtain B2 Full class license upon passing test
- Please allow processing time of 2 weeks.
- Candidates must take note of registration number for booking purposes.
- Bring original IC/passport and Lesson Card for every session/to make bookings.
- Candidates must take note of class and exam dates as there will be no reminder calls.
- EXCELLENCE will contact candidates in the event of any time/date/schedule change.
- Please dress in the appropriate attire when attending courses, tests, and driving classes.
- Dress code: Smart casual (collared shirt with sleeves, long pants, and shoes)
- Bookings*, cancellations, and amendments must be made at least 5 days in advance. Candidates are required to contact EXCELLENCE to confirm bookings. *except JPJ test
- Candidates must inform EXCELLENCE regarding any cancellations/amendments to bookings via phone call, followed by an SMS as proof.
- Candidates are advised to book early to secure a spot.
- Candidates will not be allowed to attend courses, classes, or tests if no prior booking is made.
- Candidates will not be allowed to attend courses, classes, or tests if no payment is made as stipulated.
- Package is valid for 9 months from date of registration.
- All payment must be made at EXCELLENCE HQ or branch counters only. Please request for an official receipt. Candidates are not allowed to make payment to driving instructors. EXCELLENCE will not be held liable for any loss incurred.